UP Chunav Result 2017
Uttar Pradesh Assembly Wise Results
|Bahujan Samaj Party||19|
|Bharatiya Janata Party||312|
|Indian National Congress||7|
|Rashtriya Lok Dal||1|
|Apna Dal (Soneylal)||9|
|Nirbal Indian Shoshit Hamara Aam Dal||1|
|Suheldev Bhartiya Samaj Party||4|
- Charkhari Assembly Seat - Guddu Bhaiya (BJP) defeated Urmila Devi(SP) and won by 44014 Votes.
- Chandpur Assembly Seat - Kamleh Saini (BJP) defeated Mohammad Iqbal (BSP) and won by 35649 Votes.
- Chandausi Assembly Seat - Gulab Devi defeated Vimlesh Kumari(INC) and won by 45469 Votes.
- Budhana Assembly Seat - Umesh Malik defeated Pramod Tyagi (SP) and won by 13201 Votes.
- Biswan Constituency - Mahendra Singh from BJP won by 10235 votes.
- Bisauli Constituency - Kushagra Sagar from BJP won by 10688 votes.
- Bilaspur Constituency - Agyash Ram Saran Verma from BJP won by 40996 votes.
- Bilsi Constituency - Pt. Radha Krishan Sharma from BJP won by 26979 votes.
- Bilari Constituency - Mohd. Faeem from SP won by 13441 votes.
- Bijnor Constituency - Suchi from BJP won by 27281 votes.
- Bidhuna Constituency - Vinay Shakya from BJP won by 3910 votes.
- Basti Sadar Constituency - Daya Ram Chaudhary from BJP won by 42594 votes.
- Barkhera Constituency - Krishna Lal Rajpoot Malik from BJP won by 57930 votes.
- Baraut Constituency - Krishnapal Malik from BJP won by 26486 votes.
- SURESH YADAV (SP) Won Barabanki Assembly Seat by margin of 29705 Votes.
- Ajay Kumar (BJP) wins from Bara Constituency Seat by 34053 Votes.
- Yogesh Dhama (BJP) wins from Baghpat Constituency Seat by 31360 Votes.
- Vinod Kumar (IND) wins from Babaganj Constituency Seat by 37160 Votes.
- Vikas Gupta (BJP) wins from Ayah Shah Assembly Seat by 51965 Votes.
- Sidharth Nath Singh (BJP) wins from Allahabad West Assembly Seat by 25336 Votes.
- Raja Bhaiya Wins from Kunda by more than 1 Lakh Votes.
- BJP national secretary Shrikant Sharma wins from Mathura.
- Rajnath Singh Son Pankaj Singh won from Noida.
On 11th March 2017, Results will be declared in Uttar Pradesh along with other 4 states. As we know, Last phase of election will be done in Uttar Pradesh at 8th Mar. In this elections, Congress and SP has done alliance and fighting as a joint party. Whereas, BJP and BSP are fighting as sole dependency.
Many Opinion Polls has done their survey and declared BJP is a party who will get full majority.
In Last Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2012, Samajwadi Party had got full majority with 224 seats. Trailing Party was BSP with 80 seats. Whereas, BJP was at only 47 seats.
View 2012 Results
UP Election 2017 Dates Phase-wise
Election Commission has announced the Election dates for Uttar Pradesh Assembly Elections 2017. According to ECI Election will take place in 7 Phases starting from 11th Feb to 8th Mar 2017 and Counting will be happen on 11th Mar 2017. All dates for Election are 11th Feb, 15th, 19th, 23rd, 27th Feb, 4th Mar and 8th Mar last date of whole procedure should be completed will be 15th Mar 2017.
|Poll Event ||Phase-1 (73 Acs)||Phase-2 (67 ACs)||Phase-3 (69 Acs)||Phase-4 (53 Acs)||Phase-5 (52 ACs)||Phase-6 (49 Acs)||Phase-7 (40 ACs)|
|Date of Notification||17.01.2017 (TUE)||20.01.2017 (FRI)||24.01.2017 (TUE)||30.01.2017 (MON)||02.02.2017 (THU)||07.02.2017 (TUE)||09.02.2017 (THU)|
|Last Date of Making Nomination||24.01.2017 (TUE)||27.01.2017 (FRI)||31.01.2017 (TUE)||06.02.2017 (MON)||09.02.2017 (THU)||14.02.2017 (TUE)||16.02.2017 (THU)|
|Scrutiny of Nominations||25.01.2017 (WED)||30.01.2017 (MON)||01.02.2017 (WED)||07.02.2017 (TUE)||10.02.2017 (FRI)||16.02.2017 (THU)||17.02.2017 (FRI)|
|Withdrawal of Candidature||27.01.2017 (FRI)||01.02.2017 (WED)||03.02.2017 (FRI)||09.02.2017 (THU)||13.02.2017 (MON)||18.02.2017 (SAT)||20.02.2017 (MON)|
|Date of Poll||11.02.2017 (SAT)||15.02.2017 (WED)||19.02.2017 (SUN)||23.02.2017 (THU)||27.02.2017 (MON)||04.03.2017 (SAT)||08.03.2017 (WED)|
|Date of Counting ||11.03.2017 (SAT)|
|Date of Completion ||15.03.2017 (WED)|
First phase of UP Elections 2017
The voting came to an end at 5 Pm in Uttar Pradesh on Saturday. This marked the end of first phase of polling in 73 constituencies. The first phase saw a voting of 63% as per ECI, slightly better than last time. The 73 constituency spread in 15 districts of western UP went to poll in the first phase. Around 2.59 crore voters exercised their franchise to select their representative from among 839 candidates in Uttar Pradesh. Result would be declared on March 11. The polling was by and large peaceful, however, some incidents of malpractices were also reported by the Election Commission.
Opinion Poll on UP Vidhan Sabha Election 2017
In the latest opinion poll done by India Today-Axis at 12th Oct 2016, BJP is the major party who emerging in uttar pradesh with winning seats of 170-183 seats. But, still BJP is not getting majority to form a government. That's why, BJP will need to collaborate with another party to form a government. After BJP, BSP is the second party who is getting 115-124 seats left behind SP who is on 94-103 seats. The stage of INC in uttar pradesh is very critical as in this opinion poll INC is getting 8-12 seats only.
Click to Know more about Opinion Poll
|India Today-Axis||12-Oct-16||115-124||170-183||94-103||8-12 ||2-6|
Parties who are in UP Election 2017
|Party Name||Party Name|
|Bahujan Samaj Party||Ittehad-e-millait Council|
|Bharatiya Janta Party||Independent|
|Samajwadi Party||Nationalist Congress Party|
|Indian National Congress||Quami Ekta Dal|
|Rashtriya Lok Dal||Apna Dal|
Election in Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Uttar Pradesh is a state in northern India. There are more than 204.2 million populations (2012). In politics point of view, Uttar Pradesh is a big and major state for any political party to assemble their government.
There are 403 Assembly Consitituencies and 80 Lok Sabha Consitituencies. 80 Lok Sabha Consitituencies of Uttar Pradesh always decide a winning factor for any political party.
In last Assembly elections (2012), 4 Major parties (SP, BSP, BJP & INC) has been participated. Out of that, SP (Samajwadi Party) has got majority with winning of 224 Seats. Runner Up (Bahujan Samaj Party) has got 80 Seats. BJP & INC has got 47 and 28 Seats respectively. In 2012, Mr. Akhilesh Yadav has got first opportunity to become Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh.
For Uttar Pradesh, Main election issues are poor law and order condition. As per the Caste religion demographics, majority voters are from Other OBCs, Muslims and Jatavs Dalits. These 3 categories covers around 55% votes in Uttar Pradesh
List of Political Parties in UP
|National Parties||State Parties|
|Bahujan Samaj Party [BSP]||Rashtriya Lok Dal [RLD]|
|Bharatiya Janata Party [BJP]||Samajwadi Party [SP]|
|Communist Party of India [CPI]|| |
|Communist Party of India (Marxist) [CPI(M)]|| |
|Indian National Congress [INC]|
UP Assembly Election Results
SP candidate list 2017 for Uttar Pradesh
BSP candidate list 2017 for Uttar Pradesh
Rashtriya Lok Dal candidate list 2017 Uttar Pradesh
NCP Uttar Pradesh candidate list 2017
BJP Uttar Pradesh Candidate list 2017
Congress Uttar Pradesh Candidate list 2017
Uttar Pradesh Election pre-poll Survey Results
List of Uttar Pradesh Assembly Constituency
Latest News Updates on UP Elecions 2017
- The revised electoral rolls could be published between January 5 to January 15.
- Election Commission of India is likely to announce the polling dates for Uttar Pradesh in January - india.com
- JD(U), RLD, BS-4 to ally in Uttar Pradesh polls after Mulayam scraps coalition offer - firstpost.com
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi resigns from UP Assembly, Congress; joins BJP - dailyexcelsior.com